We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win the twelve wonderful proofs above. To be in with the chance of winning please head over to our Instagram: @dialoguebooks.
Terms & Conditions
1. This is a prize draw for a Dialogue proof collection consisting of: The Art of The Body by Alexander Allison; The Quarry by Ben Halls; Rainbow Milk by Paul Mendez; Cygnet by Season Butler; The Residue Years by Mitchell S.Jackson; Blueprint by Theresia Enzensberger; One More Chance by Lucy Ayrton; The Private Joys of Nnenna Maloney by Okechukwu Nzelu; An Ordinary Wonder by Buki Papillon; XX by Angela Chadwick; Nudibranch by Irenosen Okojie; Frying Plantain by Zalika Reid-Benta. To enter, please fill out the form above.
2. The winner will be selected from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the following criteria: filling out the form with your details. The winner shall be selected by Little, Brown Book Group, whose decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on 15/10/2021 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 22/10/2021. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
5. The winner will be contacted via e-mail before 5/11/2021. The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
6. The prize draw is open only to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
11. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the competition and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/imprint/little-brown/page/privacy-notice-general-little-brown/ It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the competition. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the competition. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). The company will need to provide the winner’s address and other relevant information to its distributor Hachette UK Distribution Limited to enable the prize(s) to be sent.
12. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.