Obtaining research funding can be a long, laborious and stressful process. This book helps ease this process by providing practical advice, useful tips and information about funding databases and funding directories. Covering a wide variety of funding sources such as government, industry and charity, it is suitable for researchers in the UK, US, EU and further afield.
Learn how to:
· Find relevant sources of funding
· Produce and justify your budget
· Cost your project
· Complete and submit your application form
· Use ethical funding organizations
· Avoid conflict of interest