To be in with a chance of winning a copy of Jo Wilde’s Just the Two of Us alongside a sweet treat, share with us your heartwarming lockdown love story!
Terms & Conditions:
1 This is a prize draw for a proof copy of Just the Two of Us. To enter, please enter your details above.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Little, Brown Book Group, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on 04/09/2020 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 25/09/2020. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the [competition / prize draw].
5. The winner’s name will be published Little, Brown Book Group’s website on 30/09/2020. The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below)
website and on other websites and social media accounts.
6. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
11. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/imprint/little-brown/page/privacy-notice-general-little-brown/ It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). The company will need to provide the winner’s address and other relevant information to its distributor [Bookpoint Limited] / [Hachette UK Distribution Limited] to enable the prize(s) to be sent.
12. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/imprint/little-brown/page/privacy-notice-general-little-brown/ to send news about books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
13. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from companies within the Hachette UK group of companies (“Hachette Companies”), the email addresses of entrants may be shared with the Hachette Companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies in accordance with their Privacy Notice(s) to send news about their books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications. A list of the Hachette UK companies is at https://www.hachette.co.uk/landing-page/company-information-all/.
14. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
16. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
by Jo Wilde
'An uplifting love story that could not be more timely'
'It hooked me from the start'
'I absolutely loved it'
'So relatable, so emotional, so good'
What happens after Happy Ever After?
After thirty-four years of marriage, Julie and Michael's grand romance has . . . fizzled. More like housemates than husband and wife, Julie wonders whether it's time to give up on their love story, once and for all.
A lockdown - just the two of them - seems like it might be the final straw.
But, when stripped of all distraction and forced to meet eyes across the dinner table every night, unexpected sparks begin to fly . . .
Can Julie and Michael ever find a way back to who they used to be?
Or could this be the start of a whole new love story?
A joyful and uplifting romance about second chances and rediscovering love when you least expect it. The perfect feel-good read that will make you laugh, make you cry and lift your spirits.
Readers are falling in LOVE with Just the Two of Us . . .
'Utterly brilliant . . . It made me laugh out loud and also moved me to tears, will definitely recommend this book to everyone I know'
'Absolutely loved this story - couldn't put it down!'
'A super novel . . . Amusing in places, sad in others, this really is the novel to read now'
'I was completely immersed in the story from the start!'
'Made me smile, laugh and root for the characters . . . the perfect read for the current times'
'A wonderful love story! Funny, moving and feel-good . . . had me laughing out loud'
'Feel good story in unprecedented times!'
'Very enjoyable . . . A lovely romance plot'
'I was hooked from the start'
'Highly relatable, heartwarming and emotionally charged'
'A heartwarming story during a really unusual time of our lives'
'Emotional and at times sad, there is also plenty of humour to lift you through. Definitely recommended'