Rick Steves Best of Spain (Second Edition)
By Rick Steves
Whether joining the locals at a riveting flamenco show or enjoying a plate of tapas, you'll get the most out of your Spanish adventure with Rick Steves Best of Spain
Hit Spain's can't-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Spain!
* Expert advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
* Two-day itineraries covering Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Andalucía's White Hill Towns, and Sevilla
* Over 60 full-color maps and vibrant photos
* Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
* The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
* Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
* Suggestions for side trips to Montserrat and Figueres, Basque Country, Santiago de Compostela, El Escorial, Segovia, Salamanca, Córdoba, and Spain's South Coast
Experience Spain's Old World romance and New World excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of Spain!
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves Spain 2018 is the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country, updated annually.
Time for a quick getaway? Colorful Rick Steves Pocket Barcelona is perfect when you have a week or less.
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 30,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of more than 100 well-traveled staff members at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, WA (near Seattle). When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic and social justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his son Andy and daughter Jackie. Find out more about Rick at www.ricksteves.com and on Facebook.
Connect with Rick:
- Other details
- Publication date:
26 Apr 2018
- Page count: