Moon Amsterdam Walks
By Moon Travel Guides
See Amsterdam like a local on six winding and surprising routes past unique shops, bars and cafes, and top sights with Moon Amsterdam Walks
See Amsterdam Like a Local!
Experience the best of Amsterdam on foot! Stop in for a drink or a coffee, discover young new designers, and meet the locals, all while enjoying the can't-miss destinations of this beautiful European city.
Within Moon Amsterdam Walks you'll find:
* Six customizable walks through the hippest neighborhoods, from a meandering, couple-hour stroll to a full-day jaunt so you can hit every spot, or just find the perfect place to linger over lunch
* A foldout map for each walk with all stops clearly marked and color-coded by type and turn-by-turn directions
* A detachable full city map for exploring top sights and local finds on your own
* Tips from locals on their favorite places to shop, unwind with a cocktail, relax at a cafe and people watch, and what not to miss
* Vibrant, full-color photos in a portable, pocket-sized guide
* Public transit options for each walk and destination
Covering the neighborhoods of Centrum, De Jordaan & Negen Straatjes, Oud-West & het Vondelpark, Oost & De Pijp, and De Eilanden & Noord, Moon Amsterdam Walks will show you the best of Amsterdam on foot.
Moon travel guidebooks are published by Avalon Travel, an imprint of Perseus Books, a Hachette Book Group company. Moon was founded by Bill Dalton in 1973 with the publication of his own legendary Indonesia Handbook, soon followed by Handbooks to Japan, the South Pacific, and Arizona. Moon specializes in guides to the United States, while also publishing books on Canada, Mexico, The Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific. The Avalon Travel office is in Berkeley, California, and our authors call places all over the world home.
- Other details
- Publication date:
26 Oct 2017
- Page count: