Collected here for the first time is every piece of short fiction from New York Times Bestseller Mira Grant’s acclaimed Newsflesh series, with two new never-before-published novellas and all eight short works available for the first time in one volume.
We had cured cancer. We had beaten the common cold. But in doing so we created something new, something terrible that no one could stop. The infection spread, a man-made virus taking over bodies and minds, filling them with one, unstoppable command . . . FEED.
Mira Grant creates a chilling portrait of an America paralyzed with fear. No one leaves their houses and entire swaths of the country have been abandoned. And only the brave, the determined, or the very stupid venture out into the wild . . .
3. San Diego 2014
4. How Green This Land, How Blue This Sea
5. The Day the Dead Came to Show and Tell
6. Please Do Not Taunt the Octopus
7. All the Pretty Little Horses (Never Before Published)
8. Coming to You Live (Never Before Published)