This August we publish The Anniversary, the breathtaking new psychological thriller from Sunday Times bestseller Laura Marshall, author of Friend Request and Three Little Lies.
We know Laura’s fans are excited to read the new book, so we’re giving away ten of our early proof copies of The Anniversary, that we’ve been sending to journalists and booksellers!
If you want the chance to win one of ten proof copies of The Anniversary, simply fill in your details below. To enter you must be a UK resident and aged 18 or older. The prize draw closes at 11:59pm on 3rd May 2021 and don’t forget to read the full terms and conditions below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a prize draw or the chance to win one of ten proof copies of The Anniversary by Laura Marshall. To enter, please fill in your details on the prize draw page and read the terms and conditions.
2. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of Little, Brown , whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter .
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on 19.04.2021 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 03.05.2021. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
5. The winners’ names will be published in a direct email to them by 18.05.2021. The winners may see their name [and their entry] posted on the Company’s (see below) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
6. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 1 8 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
11. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/imprint/little-brown/page/privacy-notice-general-little-brown/ It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prizes and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prizes. The company will need to provide the winner’s address and other relevant information to its distributor Hachette UK Distribution Limited to enable the prizes to be sent.
12. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/imprint/little-brown/page/privacy-notice-general-little-brown/ to send news about books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
13. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from companies within the Hachette UK group of companies (“Hachette Companies”), the email addresses of entrants may be shared with the Hachette Companies. It will be used by the Hachette companies in accordance with their Privacy Notice(s) to send news about their books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications. A list of the Hachette UK companies is at https://www.hachette.co.uk/landing-page/company-information-all/.
14. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
16. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.