To celebrate the publication of Happy Gut, Happy Mind by nutritional therapist, Eve Kalinik we are offering you the chance to win one of five Symprove 12 week programmes.
Designed to re-balance your gut bacteria, Symprove is a water-based formulation that contains four unique strains of live activated bacteria. Symprove helps to support the gut microbiome and balance gut bacteria.
To enter for the chance to win, simply pre-order Happy Gut, Happy Mind from any good bookshop, in any format and provide proof of your pre-order below.
To enter you must be a resident of England, Scotland or Wales and be over the age of 18. Please read the Terms and Conditions* below.
Closing date for entries is 27th August 2020.
'A totally thought-provoking and insightful book on the connection between the gut and the brain' Angela Scanlon, TV presenter and broadcaster
'Eve makes good health and nutrition easy and accessible' Newby Hands, Global Beauty Director, Net-A-Porter
Gut instinct, gut-wrenching, gut feeling: these familiar phrases show that we are all aware of the connection between our gut and mind, but the bond is far more complex and significant than you might imagine. Having a healthy gut is not only intrinsic to your general wellbeing, it also plays a fundamental role in supporting your cognitive health, which is why nourishing your gut is one of the key ways to achieve a healthy, happy mind.
In Happy Gut, Happy Mind, nutritional therapist Eve Kalinik draws on her clinical experience - as well as the science and research around the gut-brain connection - to give an insight in to how this fascinating relationship works, and the diet and lifestyle steps that can support both the gut and the mind.
This is complemented by easy-to-make, gut-nourishing recipes, including delicious breakfast options like Peanut and Miso Muffins and Pecan Pie Granola, hearty, satisfying main meals such as Tempeh Tacos, Monkfish Nuggets with Sweet Potato Fries and Five-Spice Pork Burgers, and delectable desserts like Positive Chocolate Pot de Crème and Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake.
Whether you want to learn more about the gut- brain connection, seek insight into how gut health and mental health conditions can be linked, or you simply love reading about your wondrous gut, Happy Gut, Happy Mind will help you nourish your mind through supporting your gut.
*Terms & Conditions
1. This is a prize draw to the following prizes: one of five 12 week Symprove programmes. To enter buy a copy of Happy Gut, Happy Mind by Eve Kalinik in any format and upload proof of purchase, such as an order receipt.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of Little, Brown Book group, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 01. 07.2020 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 27.08.2020. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The winner’s name will be published in a direct email to them by 28.08.2020. The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below)
website and on other websites and social media accounts.
6. The prize draw is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If the winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted within two weeks, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
10. The Company will make available the name of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
11. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/Information/Privacy.page It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prizes and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prizes. The company will need to provide the Winner’s relevant information to third parties to enable the prize to be fulfilled.
12. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/Information/Privacy.page to send news about books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
13. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from companies within the Hachette UK group of companies (“Hachette Companies”), the email addresses of entrants may be shared with the Hachette Companies. It will be used by the Hachette companies in accordance with their Privacy Notices to send news about their books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications. A list of the Hachette UK companies is at https://www.hachette.co.uk/assets/HachetteGroup/GDPR/HachetteUKGroupCompanies.pdf
14. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from Eve Kalinik, the email addresses of entrants may be shared with Eve Kalinik. It will be used by Eve Kalinik in accordance with their Privacy Notices to send recipes and news about their products and promotions. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
14. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
16. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.