COMPETITION NOW CLOSED.
To celebrate the publication of Once Upon A Tyne by telly legends Ant and Dec we’re offering one lucky reader two tickets to see one of their shows live!
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw for one person to win two tickets to an Ant and Dec TV show, when the government deem it safe for TV recordings with a studio audience to go ahead (bearing in mind Covid-19 restrictions) and the relevant tickets are available to book. The name, location and date of the show to be notified to the Winner in due course. Both attendees must be over 18. Travel and any other expenses are not included. To enter, fill in the form on this page.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Company’s marketing team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on 3rd September 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 3rd November 2020. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- The winner’s name may be published on the Company’s social channels. The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below)
website and on other websites and social media accounts. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prize or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to the prize will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize, attend the event or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner and all references to ‘Winner’ will be understood to refer to the at new winner.
- As between the Company and the entrants, the Company nor any other member of the Hachette group of companies does not give or make any warranty or claim in respect of the prize or accepts any liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever in respect of the prize itself, its content or the suitability for the attendees. If an entrant or the winner has any questions about the prize or its suitability for them, they should contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org . ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice. It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering the prize and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize. The company will need to provide the Winner’s personal Data including their address and other relevant information to ITV to enable the prize to be arranged.
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice to send news about books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from companies within the Hachette UK group of companies (“Hachette Companies”), the email addresses of entrants may be shared with the Hachette Companies [but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group]. It will be used by the Hachette companies in accordance with their Privacy Notice(s) to send news about their books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications. A list of the Hachette UK companies is at https://www.hachette.co.uk/landing-page/company-information-all/.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.