To say thank you to everyone who has pre-ordered Tez Ilyas’s upcoming memoir The Secret Diary of a British Muslim, Aged 13 3/4, we have teamed up with his events team for a little giveaway!
Just fill in the details below, and upload a screengrab of your pre-order receipt from any retailer, and you will be entered into the prize draw to win a pair of tickets to one of Tez’s upcoming gigs. There are FORTY pairs to give away, and you can choose any date from his autumn tour (apart from London on the 26th of November, which is sold out).
Full autumn tour details are below (click on the image for more details).
Entries must be 18 or over. UK only. Scroll down to enter and read the full terms of conditions.
Haven’t pre-ordered yours yet? You can get your copy from Waterstones or any good online bookshop.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a prize draw for 40 people to win a pair of tickets to see Tez Ilyas perform during his 2021 tour ‘Populist’ subject to show availability. To enter, people must submit proof of pre-ordering Tez Ilyas’ memoir: The Secret Diary of a British Muslim Aged 13 3/4 using the form on this page.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of Little, Brown Book group whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw opens at 10am on 8th March 2021 and closes at 11:59 pm on 7th April 2021. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The winners will be notified via email by 23 April 2021. The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- The prize draw is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If the winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted within two weeks, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Company will make available the name of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/Information/Privacy.pageIt will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prizes and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prizes. The company will need to provide the Winner’s relevant information to third parties to enable the prize to be fulfilled.
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from companies within the Hachette UK group of companies (“Hachette Companies”), the email addresses of entrants may be shared with the Hachette Companies. It will be used by the Hachette companies in accordance with their Privacy Notices A list of the Hachette UK companies is at https://www.hachette.co.uk/assets/HachetteGroup/GDPR/HachetteUKGroupCompanies.pdf
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction