There’s a pyjama-clad woman from Brum,
She’s a mostly-happy (sometimes-snappy) mum,
She’s written some verse
– it’s a little perverse –
and she hopes you find it side-splitting-ly fun!
To celebrate the publication of Will I Ever Pee Alone Again? by Emma Conway (aka BrummyMummyof2!) we are partnering with Matalan to offer you the chance to win a bundle of their products worth *£100* when you pre-order.
Fill in the form below and upload your proof of purchase to be in with the chance to win 1 of 5 x bundles!
If you haven’t had chance to pre-order yet, you can do so here: amzn.to/39IRdeY
Terms & Conditions
- This is a pre-order competition to win 1 of 5 x bundles of Matalan products each to the value of £100. To enter, please complete the relevant form and upload proof of pre-order, e.g. a receipt or email confirmation.
- The winners will be selected from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the following criteria: randomised selection. The winners shall be selected by Little Brown Book Group whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 12.02.2020 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 05.03.2020. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The winner’s name will be published in a direct email to them by 12.03.2020. The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below)
website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- The prize draw is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If the winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted within two weeks, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Company will make available the name of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.littlebrown.co.uk/Information/Privacy.page It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prizes and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prizes. The company will need to provide the Winner’s relevant information to Matalan and other third parties to enable the prize to be fulfilled.
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from companies within the Hachette UK group of companies (“Hachette Companies”), the email addresses of entrants may be shared with the Hachette Companies. It will be used by the Hachette companies in accordance with their Privacy Notices A list of the Hachette UK companies is at https://www.hachette.co.uk/assets/HachetteGroup/GDPR/HachetteUKGroupCompanies.pdf
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.